Перейти до змісту

Рекомендовані повідомлення

ZDSimulator is an very nice and Realistic Simulation.

But i think there should also be an Feature Request Thread :-)

1. It would be nice if i have more weather options.

(see pic 1)

If i use the Winter Version, the Rain will be falling snow ;-)

2. Advanced Mode

At this time there is only an beginner mode and an professional Mode.

But there should be also an advanced Mode.

So you have the same things to do like in the professional mode (manual start up an so on)

But you have the help like in the beginner mode.

3. Train Heating line/train power supply line. (In german its called Zugsammelschiene)

I saw that the CHS-8 (pic 2) has the Instruments for this but we can not use it :-/

So it would be nice if we can use it :)

In the professional (and my advanced mode) you will loose points if not activated like with the Main Brake line.

Because the heating/cooling/toilets and so on of the wagons does not work anymore after some Minutes and my Passengers sit in the dark because the Main batterys of the wagon are empty^^

So it would be more realistic if the Train Heating line/train power supply line is also be simulated, special if i drive passenger trains.

4. multiple units

I saw this video

So it would be nice if the Simualtion could also use Multiple Units.

Like 3 CHS-8 coupled or an Helper at the End/middle/middle and end.

For very heavy Trains.

5. Realistic external train Lighting.

Switches for Red Light and Normal Light. :-)

post-2259-0-16749300-1411845738_thumb.png

post-2259-0-94519800-1411847425_thumb.png

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Not exactly. In our trains high voltage supply from the locomotive is only needed for train heating. The rest of the cars operate autonomously - from its own batteries.

Yeah, it's food and life is not always connected - it often happens that the conductors themselves stoked with coal wagon :)

Like 3 CHS-8 coupled or an Helper at the End/middle/middle and end.

CHS8 passenger locomotive. A passenger train is not accepted drive connected, ie when concatenated two trains with a locomotive in the middle. Although it is theoretically possible, but in practice it does not, to my knowledge.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Yes i saw some videos about russian Trains :-) Some wagons have Boilers in it O.o

You mean the wagons have its own Generators like in the old GDR Trains? Because the Batteries will be empty and must be recharged.

Hmm, but it would also be nice to have it in the Simulation. :-) Special for Winter Driving where you MUST have an Heating. :D

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Yes, in at least in the majority of cars operating in the CIS, used generator and battery. Maybe there are exceptions - I do not know.

By the way, in Russia operated many German cars built. Moreover, they are praised more than the new Russian cars.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

CHS8 passenger locomotive. A passenger train is not accepted drive connected, ie when concatenated two trains with a locomotive in the middle. Although it is theoretically possible, but in practice it does not, to my knowledge.

But you can couple 2 chs8 and than comes the train.

But multiple Traction would also be usefull for heavy freight Trains.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

2 CHS8 we can not concatenate them to work together. They are not designed for such operation. And it is not necessary. CHS8 and alone is quite capable to drag the train.
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

CHS8 created for driving passenger trains on the 24 car, at high speed. This locomotive is not designed for freight trains! It has very different characteristics.
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Maybe, but the chs-8 was only said as an Example.

But normaly it should also work i think.

How many km/h is Highspeed? The most i have seen in this Simulation is only 160 km/h... O.o

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Yes, Chs-8 when it was new, construction speed with cars was 220 km / h. But we had no roads, where this rate can be used.

Again, in the CIS locomotives separate freight and passenger. It's not about speed and power, the main towing capability! Therefore, passenger locomotives can not develop such a thrust from places like freight locomotives.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Oh. 220 km/h is not realy fast.

I remember my first autobahn driving lesson as my driving teacher said "now 200 km/h please" :D

Will there be also real High Speed tracks in ZDSimulator? Not only tracks like at the moment (with120,160,80,110 km/h and so on)?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

We can all. For example the majority of locomotives have appeared after the payment of our players. They want to see the new locomotive, pay the money, we do. So it is with roads. We would love to try his hand at the German Railways. All at your fingertips!
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

I did not say what exactly you have to give money! Although the simulator (for which you have paid) has a standard set of locomotives and roads. We have our own plans for the development of the simulator, but if the players want more, they pay extra for their desires. It is quite formal. Here, for example the development of the locomotive

VL11: http://zdsimulator.com.ua/8-novosti/40-vl11

Or road: http://zdsimulator.com.ua/8-novosti/32-proekt-moskva-sukhinichi

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

This railway is interesting, only a few kilometers left and I hope soon finished: http://zdsimulator.com.ua/8-novosti/19-moscow-minsk

Have all the locomotives and routes appeared after payment? And how is project Moskva-Kiev going?

What about progress new game engine... Current one is old and have low FPS sometimes.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

You mean, i should give you additional money even if i paid for the Simulation?

Not so long ago, a question was raised about the possibility of driving a train in multiplayer double traction or pusher. But while it is not technically feasible.

With regard to the development of new additions at the request of users.

You can do as we do. Create an initiative group to help developers complete meterialy, and pay for the development, Locomotive, route.

European railways. this is interesting ;)

Змінено користувачем Cheerilee
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 2 місяця через...

First question, I assume maybe the same kind of funding can be done to make a route Helsinki - Petersburg? This route is very interesting and my favorite in real life, covers both Finnish and Russian operations. Today train in used is called "Allegro" and is owned 50-50% by RZD and VR.

The route is not that long, maybe 400 km. But the problem is Finnish railway is different and another locomotive will have to be designed for the finnish section making the project very expensive I guess.

Second question, I know I was told a new game engine is not planned, but I saw topic on Russian here that a new game engine would be possible, if somehow we gathered thousands of dollars on kickstarter or similar to pay for it?: http://forum.zdsimulator.com.ua/index.php?showtopic=1494

Third question, what is the development plan for simulator after version 52.004? Maybe new 3D models for old locomotives such as Chs4 and M62? Also the wagons do not follow each other very well in turns and switches, maybe this can be improved?

ZDSimulator have improved a lot over the years, and the graphics are actually not bad, I think the simulator would be very popular with foreigners if only they knew about it and there was material in English to use the professional mode. I'm not asking for a full translation of the locomotive documents, just maybe some explanation of the startup and possibilities you can do if your locomotive breaks down.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Now we do not plan to build. Once all the projects will be built, will vote. And there are going to see, what to build.

Under the new engine yet say nothing.

To update the locomotive is working.

If you talk about a European audience, I think that training videos on YouTube you will be very popular. So, you can talk on popular resources for us. Is not it?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

About routes, I have one idea for you. I think you should allow also foreigners to help pay for routes and locomotives to your paypal. In the Russian version of the website, it uses CIS payment systems and also majority of Europeans do not know Cyrillic or Russian language. You could add options to "http://zdsimulator.eu" a page where users can pay for routes and locomotives to speed up funding.

Also I think your simulator will be more popular if you add a section to http://zdsimulator.eu for downloading addons, including the ones posted here. Routes, repaints do not need translating, all we need to translate is the scenarios and I can try to translate the scenarios if it helps.

You are right about training videos on youtube. From youtube today you can get audience and customers, in this century everything is about social media. Facebook, twitter, VK, youtube, simulation forums... If you mean if I can do training videos on youtube then yes I can do.

It's not the first time I have done training video on youtube, here is old video I did with Tupolev Tu-154M addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator:

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення

Ви можете написати зараз та зареєструватися пізніше. Якщо у вас є обліковий запис, авторизуйтесь, щоб опублікувати від імені свого облікового запису.
Примітка: Ваш пост буде перевірено модератором, перш ніж стане видимим.

Гість
Відповісти на цю тему...

×   Вставлено із форматуванням.   Відновити форматування

Дозволено використовувати не більше 75 емодзі.

×   Ваше посилання було автоматично вбудована.   Відображати як звичайне посилання

×   Ваш попередній контент було відновлено.   Очистити редактор

×   Ви не можете вставляти зображення безпосередньо. Завантажуйте або вставляйте зображення за посиланням.

• Створити...

Важлива інформація

Ми розмістили cookie-файлы на ваш пристрій, щоб допомогти зробити цей сайт кращим. Ви можете змінити налаштування cookie-файлів, або продовжити без зміни налаштувань.