Перейти до змісту

Рекомендовані повідомлення

So i tried to drive at Night (12 o'clock at night)

But if i Start my Drivers Cabin looks like at the Day. :-/

See dark0.jpg.

Than i was "going" to the Virtual engine room. Looked also Like at the Day Version --> dark1.jpg.

Than i tried to switch all Systems on with the Torch (Yes i know there is an engine room Light^^).

But in the darkness of the engine room, the cab is also be dark. And the like comes from the torch. --> dark2.png

So it would be nice if the lighting from the Cab is more realistic in the Night.

So that i have only my torch if i Start at night (like at the dark2.png) and see nothing at the cab (except where my torch is).

Than i must go trough an dark engine room, switch the main battery on, enable the engine room lights and the cab lights so that i d not need the torch light anymore.

I also ask me for what i need the cab nice looking cab lighting, if even can see all, without using the cab lighting^^

post-2259-0-23014500-1410557832_thumb.jpg

post-2259-0-79259000-1410558383_thumb.jpg

post-2259-0-31896200-1410558559_thumb.png

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 2 тижня через...
Yes, the whole community is asking the developers to make the real dark night as it should be in real, but there is no possibility to do that for now. So we are all hope to see the deep dark nights in the future.
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

And why you cant do that? On the screenshots it worked..

I had an black Cab.

Only this point where my torch was, is lighted...

So why i does not work on the entire game?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

It was the engine room as a picture! This is not a game. Therefore, it is. But we'll figure out how to make darker.
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Same game engine or replacement will be? I believe with a new one a lot of more features can be added with better graphics.

But the main reason I use simulator is because it's more realistic. Trainz and railworks are toys.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення

Ви можете написати зараз та зареєструватися пізніше. Якщо у вас є обліковий запис, авторизуйтесь, щоб опублікувати від імені свого облікового запису.
Примітка: Ваш пост буде перевірено модератором, перш ніж стане видимим.

Гість
Відповісти на цю тему...

×   Вставлено із форматуванням.   Відновити форматування

Дозволено використовувати не більше 75 емодзі.

×   Ваше посилання було автоматично вбудована.   Відображати як звичайне посилання

×   Ваш попередній контент було відновлено.   Очистити редактор

×   Ви не можете вставляти зображення безпосередньо. Завантажуйте або вставляйте зображення за посиланням.

• Створити...

Важлива інформація

Ми розмістили cookie-файлы на ваш пристрій, щоб допомогти зробити цей сайт кращим. Ви можете змінити налаштування cookie-файлів, або продовжити без зміни налаштувань.