Перейти до змісту

Рекомендовані повідомлення

Hello there,

Today as I was driving the ChS4 KVR locomotive on the Kiev-Shevchenko route, I had an unfamiliar problem: an indicator light which showed "земля", which I believe it means earthing. The locomotive still went normally until I had to switch it off when passing н/в. As I switched the main power on and raised the pantograph up again, the ammeter jumped so high that the pantograph burnt off, and the Block 851 system came on. I resetted the 851 and tried using the front pantograph but no luck, as the ammeter readings showed high numbers again. Afterwards, the main power cut off, and I was unable to start the locomotive again.

May I know what the problem was and how I should fix it? Thank you very much for your help!

Alex

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Hi Alex,

When passing the н/в there's no need to turn the CHS4KVR locomotive off. Just power off. That is enough. Pantograph must stay upright. If your speed is faster than 70 it is prohibited to raise them. No wonder you broke it. So passing the н/в only main control switch to 0. Compressors and fans - on.

Земля starts flashing because of the higher voltage. Usually when you are at the 28-the position or over, driving for some time. Lower the voltage with the main switch down, 3-4 positions, and push the tiny little button above the block 850. I try not to go over position 27.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення

Ви можете написати зараз та зареєструватися пізніше. Якщо у вас є обліковий запис, авторизуйтесь, щоб опублікувати від імені свого облікового запису.
Примітка: Ваш пост буде перевірено модератором, перш ніж стане видимим.

Гість
Відповісти на цю тему...

×   Вставлено із форматуванням.   Відновити форматування

Дозволено використовувати не більше 75 емодзі.

×   Ваше посилання було автоматично вбудована.   Відображати як звичайне посилання

×   Ваш попередній контент було відновлено.   Очистити редактор

×   Ви не можете вставляти зображення безпосередньо. Завантажуйте або вставляйте зображення за посиланням.

• Створити...

Важлива інформація

Ми розмістили cookie-файлы на ваш пристрій, щоб допомогти зробити цей сайт кращим. Ви можете змінити налаштування cookie-файлів, або продовжити без зміни налаштувань.