Перейти до змісту

Рекомендовані повідомлення

Hello,

I'm new to ZDSimulator but not to railways, I work as a dispatcher on the Swedish railways.

I have some problems with the CHS4 locos. I seem to get traction motor fires a lot, even though I drive normal. As I understand it max motor amps are 1200A, so as long as I stay under that I'm fine. However, at high speed I have to use the weak field and then I get fires even though the amps are well below 1000. What am I doing wrong? The max speed is 160kmh and I'm below that. And how should I handle a motor fire if it happens? I need to disconnect the motor, reset fuse and turn main switch back on. But how to disconnect motor?

Also, I would need to know what the different indicator lights mean. One of the yellow ones to the left comes on every time I drive after a few minutes.

Many thanks in advance.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2lrt4h.jpg

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Perhaps the engine burns not by exceeding the current, but by volts. It should be ensured that there are no more than 800 volts.

On this route, the maximum speed for this locomotive is 120 km / h. Locomotive passenger, you need to use passenger cars. They should be no more than 24 pieces.

The indicated lamp designates the Safety relay. This means that the door opens into a high-voltage cabinet or high-voltage room. It triggered relay 380 and turns off the main switch. You can jam the relay itself.

But I would recommend to go to the "Newbie" mode.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення

Ви можете написати зараз та зареєструватися пізніше. Якщо у вас є обліковий запис, авторизуйтесь, щоб опублікувати від імені свого облікового запису.
Примітка: Ваш пост буде перевірено модератором, перш ніж стане видимим.

Гість
Відповісти на цю тему...

×   Вставлено із форматуванням.   Відновити форматування

Дозволено використовувати не більше 75 емодзі.

×   Ваше посилання було автоматично вбудована.   Відображати як звичайне посилання

×   Ваш попередній контент було відновлено.   Очистити редактор

×   Ви не можете вставляти зображення безпосередньо. Завантажуйте або вставляйте зображення за посиланням.

• Створити...

Важлива інформація

Ми розмістили cookie-файлы на ваш пристрій, щоб допомогти зробити цей сайт кращим. Ви можете змінити налаштування cookie-файлів, або продовжити без зміни налаштувань.