Перейти до змісту

How to drive in ZDSimulator professional mode, here!

Рекомендовані повідомлення

Hey!

I have made video on how to use the KLUB-U device in the professional mode. I hope it will help.

Later will be maybe a description of the signals and boards in use by the Ukrainian railways and locomotive startup guides. Is there anything else needed?

I hope to make the simulator at least enough information in English so that foreigners can drive without trouble. I speak so far only little Russian and I have no problems!

Excuse the bad graphics, something went wrong when converting video. Next will be better. Further videos or documents will be posted in this thread, if anyone else have, please post.

Змінено користувачем il62m
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 3 тижня через...

Thanks, how did you activate the Display in middle of the cab?

It is unfortunately static, whether it's in the plans to make it usable I do not know.

The digits you see in the display are part of a cab repaint, Chs4T number 303... You can find in the downloads section of the Russian site.

I'm still working on the signals and boards guide in English, delayed a bit because of real life but so far has been a success.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Thanks. Hmm Looks nice, but the Needles for the Brake Pressure are not shown at the right position :-/

Iam driving now on the Moscow Vazma Route in an Scenario. The Computer says something. Like Dededje Most, Dededje Platforma...

I think Platforma was because i was near an Station. But there also other things like "Vimanje"...

Maybe i can read some written russian words, but i do not understand "the spoken word" :(

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

If you mean about my handling of brakes in the tutorial, it was wrong since I was focusing on the KLUB-U. The way I started moving wasn't meant for anything to take example of and would possibly damage the locomotive (at least a Bulgarian locomotive would)

Vnimanie means caution, what you hear is probably "vperedi platforma", vperedi stansija", "vperedi putenprovod" means you are getting warnings from the things ahead of you, such as crossings, platforms, stations, bridges etc... An easy way for you to learn them is listen to the word, and look at anything significant at or by the tracks in the coming seconds at high speed. It might also warn you of yellow or red lights but this is rare and only for some particular scenarios. I have noticed I get a bonus point if I whistle whenever a crossing, platform or station comes up.

These aside, the harder to understand is the commands you hear on the radio, occasionally you might be warned to stop at a certain location or must wait for a particular train to pass, which could either end up in you entering another track too early resulting in an AI train that goes right trough you or confused why a light in front of you is closed for extended periods of time...

P.S, Have you noticed any difference between the texture compression on or off? It must be my eyes... because when I take screenshots it looks identical when comparing, only the texture compression gives almost double FPS.

Змінено користувачем il62m
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 2 тижня через...

Would also be nice if anyone can describe the russian Signal System and the Signal Lights from the Klub device.

And also an description of the KS-11 Device in chs4t.

I have been working on a document about the signals system, what they mean, procedures and signal lights from the ALSN. But because of real life delayed until at least next week.

If somebody else wants to try, please do! KS-11 better not to mess with... leave it be :)

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 3 тижня через...

Here signalling instructions for railways, grammatical error and bad translation might be. Also lack of information present like explanations of entrance and exit signals, along with no explanation of blocks. May release a second better version but because too busy with work will take some time. If anybody want to correct mistakes or add information please do :)

Microsoft Word version: https://yadi.sk/i/ZWz_BzHjepHZh

PDF version: https://yadi.sk/i/g-j9hBLOepHaY

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення

Ви можете написати зараз та зареєструватися пізніше. Якщо у вас є обліковий запис, авторизуйтесь, щоб опублікувати від імені свого облікового запису.
Примітка: Ваш пост буде перевірено модератором, перш ніж стане видимим.

Гість
Відповісти на цю тему...

×   Вставлено із форматуванням.   Відновити форматування

Дозволено використовувати не більше 75 емодзі.

×   Ваше посилання було автоматично вбудована.   Відображати як звичайне посилання

×   Ваш попередній контент було відновлено.   Очистити редактор

×   Ви не можете вставляти зображення безпосередньо. Завантажуйте або вставляйте зображення за посиланням.

• Створити...

Важлива інформація

Ми розмістили cookie-файлы на ваш пристрій, щоб допомогти зробити цей сайт кращим. Ви можете змінити налаштування cookie-файлів, або продовжити без зміни налаштувань.