Перейти до змісту

Рекомендовані повідомлення

Hello,

a quick question, but as I see funding for this route in Ukraina direction is much faster than the others (Moskva-Minsk, Kiev-Dnepropetrovsk) I want to know if perhaps that route is in fact "Moscow-Kiev" (Moscow-Sukhinichi) plans to extend to Bryansk and Konotop?

There is route Kiev - Konotop already... Would be interesting to drive Moscow - Kiev, just curious : ))

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

It's hard to say what will happen next. Everything will depend on the wishes and sponsorship investments.
Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

aha, so basically if someone or a railway company sponsors a certain route they will pay for the majority of construction?

I'm thinking of building a route in Bulgaria, Sofia - Mezdra - Pleven - Gorna Orjakhovista - Ruse... It's a long route and would build in segments. If I gather the profile for tracks could be possible, Bulgarian railway is very slow speeds. The route is a section of Sofia-Kiev. But Bulgarian railway is completely different from Russian/Ukrainian/Belarusian and making a suitable electric locomotive could be a problem or M62 with BDZ paint could be used :)

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

As I understand it, the only difference is the width of the track and possibly signaling. M62 can be used.

If it is a simulator for the depo, we are willing to do such work. Listen to all offers.

If it's just your desire, to gather people. able to pay for it, as happens here.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Will be interesting to see what future routes will be.

I downloaded the Route SDK and play around with different settings to get use to it, it seems not that difficult. Also it uses 3DS max models you make and import to map_editor?

Also is it possible to design new 3D model for passenger vagons and use it in the simulator?

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

I downloaded the Route SDK and play around with different settings to get use to it, it seems not that difficult. Also it uses 3DS max models you make and import to map_editor?

Yes, 3D Max models

There converter in the form of a script that is copied into the program. Through him and compiled in the simulator model with the extension DMD.

Called script MExport.ms

Instructions on how to work with it attached.

Also is it possible to design new 3D model for passenger vagons and use it in the simulator?

Yes, you can, for you personally, but not officially.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення

Ви можете написати зараз та зареєструватися пізніше. Якщо у вас є обліковий запис, авторизуйтесь, щоб опублікувати від імені свого облікового запису.
Примітка: Ваш пост буде перевірено модератором, перш ніж стане видимим.

Гість
Відповісти на цю тему...

×   Вставлено із форматуванням.   Відновити форматування

Дозволено використовувати не більше 75 емодзі.

×   Ваше посилання було автоматично вбудована.   Відображати як звичайне посилання

×   Ваш попередній контент було відновлено.   Очистити редактор

×   Ви не можете вставляти зображення безпосередньо. Завантажуйте або вставляйте зображення за посиланням.

• Створити...

Важлива інформація

Ми розмістили cookie-файлы на ваш пристрій, щоб допомогти зробити цей сайт кращим. Ви можете змінити налаштування cookie-файлів, або продовжити без зміни налаштувань.