Перейти до змісту

Рекомендовані повідомлення

I think in this forum should be an real section for english speaking users.

Not only this little part here. There should be an place for english bug reports, wishes and ideas in english, and so on.

And the Forum Software should be also available in English. Because i know it was hard to register here. And Google Translate does only help a little bit.

I think that these problems (special the not english speaking Forum Software) scares the customers and users to register and buy.

As i said here http://forum.zdsimulator.com.ua/index.php?showtopic=1798.

The international Site is not the latest.... There i get only the latest(old) Version 5.0.0.004, on the official site here i get the real latest version 5.0.1.004.

The Forums (http://www.trainsim.com/vbts/forumdisplay.php?120-ZDSimulator) which i find on "http://zdsimulator.eu/"... Is more boring than this here. There i will never get an answer on my question :( Because it is still unanswered...

So there should ONLY be ONE forum for all customers and so on.

And ONE Main Site where to get the latest version of the simulation.

Maybe i can help, as i think my english is good.

And maybe i can also make an german translation at the same time.

I already made some translations from english to german, looks nice. But the ingame part i could not translate, with the *.lng file :(

Nobody would say "The High Voltage" in english. And in german nobody would say "Die Hochspannung"...

"high voltage area" sounds better in english and not "The High Voltage".

And in German "Hochspannungsbereich" or so. :-)

But there i think i need an lot of help from the developers and administrators here. Because i need more access to the language than i get from the "*.lng" file.

But i want to help :-)

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Hi Spock,

I agree that there should be some more attention for the non russian speakers. I think this sim could have much more success outside of the russian speaking countries if there would be much more documentation in english. And the english website should be more up to date as well. For instance, on the english website, there are no addons to be downloaded. And there should be a link to this forum also. Not just to the trainsim.com forum.

First I only knew about the trainsim.com forum and I thought that the sim wasn't used very much, until I came to this forum.

I do hope more non russian speakers will find their way to this sim :rolleyes:

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

• 2 місяця через...

We will give you the right to a moderator on our English version of the site and forum.

To do this, create a forum that will be. We write them immediately.

Посилання на коментар
Поділитись на інші сайти

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення

Ви можете написати зараз та зареєструватися пізніше. Якщо у вас є обліковий запис, авторизуйтесь, щоб опублікувати від імені свого облікового запису.
Примітка: Ваш пост буде перевірено модератором, перш ніж стане видимим.

Гість
Відповісти на цю тему...

×   Вставлено із форматуванням.   Відновити форматування

Дозволено використовувати не більше 75 емодзі.

×   Ваше посилання було автоматично вбудована.   Відображати як звичайне посилання

×   Ваш попередній контент було відновлено.   Очистити редактор

×   Ви не можете вставляти зображення безпосередньо. Завантажуйте або вставляйте зображення за посиланням.

• Створити...

Важлива інформація

Ми розмістили cookie-файлы на ваш пристрій, щоб допомогти зробити цей сайт кращим. Ви можете змінити налаштування cookie-файлів, або продовжити без зміни налаштувань.